Monday, July 23, 2007

A Lil' Bit Of This And A Dash Of That

Long time no blog! We can thank my wireless Internet connection for the brief interruption of services!

Where to start!

We are now one of the billions of households with a Wii. That's right, the temptation to be just like everyone else led to my dad caving in and so my brother and he went down and got one. I don't think they have moved away from the television since. Not that they do much of that anyway.

Yesterday, was perfect! Why, you ask? Because I spent the day spending money that I shouldn't be spending with my mom!

TJ Maxx was our first stop, although I wasn't impressed! I've heard good things about them in the past! Target was next and I already love Target so of course I was excited! I did find some cute clothes, including an adorable pair of gouchos which I couldn't part with, but we decided to chexck out Fashion Bug first! After a pit stop at Starbucks for a Carmel Frappucino and a Carmel Macchiato we made it in there about ten minutes before closing and hit the jackpot! I got a skirt and two different shirts for less than thirty bucks! You can't beat that!

Today, I've been working on a birthday gift for a friend and enjoying the sunny weather!

In other news, there have been baby's galore since the New Year began. Here's a breakdown.

January-Sadie Alaina was born to my cousin Jesse and his girlfriend Dusty. She joins brothers Colin and Austin. The boys are Dusty's from a previous relationship.

March-Adyn Conner was born to my cousin Elizabeth and her fiance Eric. He joins brother Cedrick from my cousins previous relationship.

May-Addison Elizabeth was born to my cosin Dean and his fiance Michaela. She is the first child for both of them.

July-Kylee Nicole was born to my cousin Jenny and her boyfriend Eric. I believe Eric may have a child from his previous marriage.

And that's just family! I've had some friends have babies this year too.

Now quit being lazy and get off your butt and do something outside! It's gorgeous!

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

Wow! My kind of day... shopping with Mom, getting great bargains, and fitting in Starbucks. How fun is that?