Saturday, July 14, 2007

100 Things

Here's my introduction! If there's anything else you would like to know or if you have any questions don't be afraid to leave me a comment! I don't bite, I promise!

  1. They call me Ashley
  2. My friends and family are my everything
  3. Music and books are the two greatest things in this world, and possibly beyond.
  4. Pepsi is my addiction
  5. Writing is my passion, and my stress reliever
  6. I'm one of those geeks who actually likes school
  7. I'm currently attending NIC and wouldn't change this for the world
  8. I'm a photo junkie and can't wait to get my digital camera
  9. There are approximately 975318642 billion candles in my house
  10. I don't know how to drive
  11. I don't watch movies or most television
  12. I have better ways to spend my time
  13. This heat wave is incredible
  14. Java on Sherman serves the best coffee
  15. My cats are spoiled...very spoiled
  16. I'm a packrat
  17. There are too many commercials on the radio
  18. I'm sensitive and emotional
  19. But I'm also incredibly stubborn and full of smiles
  20. I love playing scrabble
  21. And I'm getting quite good at it
  22. I love history
  23. Jolly Ranchers are the best thing ever
  24. I'm growing up
  25. And its scary, but I can't wait
  26. I need a better Internet connection
  27. The Sims 2 is an amazing game
  28. Allergies are no fun
  29. I love my pajamas
  30. I don't understand how people can judge without really knowing each other
  31. I will travel the world
  32. And come home to write my memoirs
  33. I've experienced more pain than most
  34. It's made me stronger
  35. I will make history
  36. I believe in Karma
  37. I'm not sure what else
  38. I believe people love to hate
  39. When instead we should love
  40. I'm all about Love Peace and Happiness
  41. I love children
  42. They live life like everybody should...happy
  43. I've never drank alcohol or smoked
  44. I plan to keep it that way
  45. What happened to the simple life?
  46. Celebrities are overrated
  47. I can't wait to be on my own
  48. I'm a 3rd generation Idahoan
  49. I was a Camp Fire girl
  50. I'm halfway there :D
  51. I can't stand silence
  52. My hair needs dyed (again)
  53. I dye my hair too much
  54. I love meeting new people
  55. I think too much
  56. I have anxiety problems
  57. I've never been to a concert
  58. My phone never leaves my side
  59. I'm going to NYC in the spring
  60. I'm shy until you get to know me
  61. And then you can't get me to shut up
  62. I trust too easily
  63. It gets me hurt, more often than not
  64. I love the simple things in life
  65. I have 58 cousins and second cousins
  66. Family get togethers are interesting
  67. Second chances are okay
  68. Third and fourth chances are not
  69. I'm told that I have a good sense of humor
  70. I'm still waiting for my prince charming
  71. Seeing other people happy makes me happy
  72. Communication is key
  73. Cold Stone has the best ice cream
  74. If in the wrong hands, money can destroy us
  75. Maybe before guns
  76. I can't wait to see what the future holds
  77. Dane Cook is the best comedian
  78. A girl can never have too many shoes
  79. Or purses
  80. The people that I've met in the last year have given me a new perspective on life
  81. I'm a first generation college student
  82. I never went to prom
  83. I sponsor a little girl from Guatemala
  84. I love the smell of pumpkin
  85. The snow is a huge problem with me
  86. I am my own person
  87. American history is being lost everyday
  88. My room is organized chaos
  89. One person can make a difference
  90. I have mosquito bites everywhere
  91. I wish I was artistic
  92. My brother got the creativity genes
  93. I can't stay mad for long
  94. There's no fun in that
  95. I try to learn from my mistakes
  96. I make friends easily
  97. I don't apply myself enough
  98. Everything happens for a reason
  99. Everyday is a chance to start over
  100. I love life and all the curveballs it can throw at me

5 comments:

Christy Woolum said...

Hi Ashley,
Thanks for coming to visit my blog. I loved reading the 100 things about you. I also love those Jolly Ranchers and I can get my middle school students to revise essays if I promise them j.r.s :). I guess I better try Java when I am down again. I hope you travel the world, then write your memoirs. Have you read Eat, Pray, Love? I am reading it now and that is exactly what she did. You will love blogging since writing is your passion.

Jen said...

Ashley,
Welcome to the world of blogging. It's a fun place to be. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I look forward to getting to know you.

Becca said...

Hi Ashley,
I'm visiting from inland empire girl's blog - loved reading your 100 things! Lots of them would be on my list, too! (music and books, candles, jolly ranchers, allergies...) I disagree with one of them...you are creative!

Ashley said...

Thank you guys for the well wishes!

And I forgot to mention, Inland Empire Girl, that Java is absolutely the best! Rry their Bowl of Soul!

mamaJD said...

I am not so sure that Bro got the creativity gene. Will be checking in from time to time. Good luck with the blog thing.

I have an affinity for Cardinals. I am an alum, as a matter of fact. When I attended, I spent one basketball season as THE cardinal.